Problems We Solve
credits awarded annually
in annual registration revenue
• Easy and intuitive user portal
• 'Micro-sites' for each activity
• Faculty and schedules
• Integrated evaluation + certificate
• Easy registration, optional workshops
• Easy Faculty compliance
• Add faculty, scheduling, form requests in minutes
• Control what users see in the portal as needed
• User self-service - relieving you of support calls
• Summary reports of outstanding disclosures
• Automatic follow up emails to faculty
• Summary dashboards for at-a-glance status
• Extensive one-button summary reports
• Automatic disclosure collection for compliance
• PARS, JA-PARS, CPE Monitor, NARS, CEBroker and more.
February 10. 2021 Announcement: Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education
February 24- 26, 2021: SACME Annual Meeting: Art and Science of CPD. Click here for more information. https://sacme.org/Annual-Meeting
March 19, 2021: Getting Started with Joint Accreditation Workshop. Click here for more information. https://jointaccreditation.org/events
March 31, 2021: 2020 Annual reporting deadline to JA-PARS.
March 31, 2021: 2020 Annual reporting deadline to PARS.
April 1, 2021: 2020 Annual reporting deadline to NARS.
April 27-29, 2021: ACCME’s 2021 Meeting: Embracing Change https://www.accmemeeting.org/
June 10, 2021: Joint Accreditation Provider Update Webinar. Click here for more information. https://jointaccreditation.org/events
September 29-30, 2021: Joint Accreditation Leadership Summit. Click here for more information. https://jointaccreditation.org/events
December 15, 2021: Joint Accreditation Provider Update Webinar. Click here for more information. https://jointaccreditation.org/events
December 10, 2020: ACCME announces their “New Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Education.” These standards have been adopted by:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Association of Regulatory Boards of Optometry’s Council on Optometric Practitioner Education (ARBO/COPE)
- Joint Accreditation for Interprofessional Continuing Education
To learn more about the “New Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Education,” please click here. https://www.accme.org/news-releases/accreditation-council-for-cme-announces-new-standards-for-integrity-and-independence
CloudCME® is a platform for managing all aspects of a continuing education (CE) department. The system supports CME, CNE, CPE, Joint Accreditation™ and many other credit types including those designated via providership statuses or obtained via approving bodies.
Launched in 2009, CloudCME® consolidates application, documentation, faculty, registration, finance, RSS, and online content management into a branded portal for use at your institution. Presentation management includes the ability to upload video, PowerPoint and other digital assets as part of online learning as well as syllabus for conference registrants.
CloudCME® is 100% mobile-optimized. In addition to the web portal, a branded mobile app is available to all your users to provide maximum convenience accessing their CE information. SMS text messaging is also available, to make attendance easy, accurate and immediate.
CloudCME® is a trusted leader delivering a thoughtful combination of excellent technology and customer service.